This is certainly not your Dad's Old-Style English Pub!
Occupying over 9,000 square feet in the heart of Columbia, Maryland, makes this 'Mega-Pub' one of Columbia’s largest entertainment venues and home to your 'One-Stop-Shop' for food and entertainment! Come on down and enjoy either lunch, dinner or brunch at this British-style restaurant/pub. The menu features traditional British fare as well as time-honored American restaurant cuisine. Or try kickin' back after work at our lively watering hole featuring 30 beers on tap from England, Europe or 'State-Side'. There are billiards and darts for those looking for an entertaining diversion or check out your favorite sports team on any of our 25 High Definition Plasma 'Tellies' and huge projector screens.
- Upscale Pub-Style Dining.
- Spirits and Draughts.
- After-Work Gatherings.
- Game Watching.
And don't forget about our late night entertainment as we make room for Live Bands, DJ and dancing every Thursday through Saturday nights on our main stage. Union Jack's features Regional bands and DJs that play Party Rock, Top-40 and Retro music. The Bands and DJs are sure to make it engaging and interactive and will get you and your friends up dancing and singing!
- Cuisine: Classic American cuisine with British Influence
- Payment: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Diners
- Hours: 11am- 12am Sunday-Wednesday and 11-2am Thursday - Saturday
- Parking: Two self-parking lots. One is located across the street, and one is to the right in the covered 2-level garage
- Coat Check: Yes
- Attire: Casual but appropriate. Dress to impress.
- Smoking: No smoking
- Outdoor Seating: Yes